Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Little Inspiration

Sooo... Sorry for the depressing post yesterday and thank you for all of your amazing comments. You guys are amazing. But today was one of those days where I wanted to open up FIVE lines of credit and re-do my whole bedroom. Luckily, I kept my sanity and just stalked Pinterest instead. What was in my mental idea book? Well... Let me show you and take a look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been Dying for a dream bedroom. And if you so nicely remember from one of my 2012 resolutions, this is something I wanted for this year. But I think know my wallet/budget is disagreeing with me. I seriously just need to win the lottery. Or just become famous.

6 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

so pretty and girlie , love it

Alana Christine said...

LOVE them all! Especially the first one!

Shannon McHale said...

We decided that our bedroom is the LAST thing we are doing, because no one sees it but us. So I try to block any inspirational things out of my mind for the bedroom, and save them for things like my office and the living room. BTW... I am dying over that last picture of the chandelier. Gorgeous.

Meghan [My kind of crazy] said...

gorgeous! i love pintrest for home decor inspiration. :) thank you for sharing!

Kirsten Marie said...

I agree with all the comments above. Looking at home decor ideas on pinterest is so addicting yet so depressing because I can't buy it all! I'm looking forward to seeing how your bedroom decoration turns out!!

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

So girly, I love all the pink and crystal.

New follower! Cute blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...