Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Little Inspiration

Sooo... Sorry for the depressing post yesterday and thank you for all of your amazing comments. You guys are amazing. But today was one of those days where I wanted to open up FIVE lines of credit and re-do my whole bedroom. Luckily, I kept my sanity and just stalked Pinterest instead. What was in my mental idea book? Well... Let me show you and take a look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been Dying for a dream bedroom. And if you so nicely remember from one of my 2012 resolutions, this is something I wanted for this year. But I think know my wallet/budget is disagreeing with me. I seriously just need to win the lottery. Or just become famous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty and girlie , love it

Alana Christine said...

LOVE them all! Especially the first one!

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

We decided that our bedroom is the LAST thing we are doing, because no one sees it but us. So I try to block any inspirational things out of my mind for the bedroom, and save them for things like my office and the living room. BTW... I am dying over that last picture of the chandelier. Gorgeous.

❤ Meghan said...

gorgeous! i love pintrest for home decor inspiration. :) thank you for sharing!

Kirsten Marie said...

I agree with all the comments above. Looking at home decor ideas on pinterest is so addicting yet so depressing because I can't buy it all! I'm looking forward to seeing how your bedroom decoration turns out!!

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

So girly, I love all the pink and crystal.

New follower! Cute blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...