Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Happy December and Happy Thursday everyone! So glad that there is only one more day until the weekend. So I must admit... I have been having tons of fun reading everyone's "Awkward and Awesome" posts and may or may not have been a little excited to write one again this week. Last week was the flashback edition as it was my first A&A post. Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were dealing with here.

So for this week... here it is.

Photobucket

Awkward:

-Pocket answering the phone while blasting my lungs out to some song I knew only half the words to. You know where you're like " And blazenstrump oooo blah jarva ooo.... You got my heart!" Ya... Embarassing
-Making a what I thought to be really funny joke at work only to have everyone be like... "What?"
-Trying to bribe the girl taking my order for pick up to bring the food out to me because I swore I was handicap and not a creeper... only to have her respond with "Thats exactly what a creeper would say"... But I won out
-Attempting and epicly failing to use the auto-wheelchair at wal-mart. I can still feel the whiplash
-Having no place to put my phone while on crutches so there is the attempted bra hold... never works, phone slides right down. yay for no cleavage
-And lastly, Falling at the movie theatre onto an empty row while I yelled out an extremely awful profanity. Sorry kids.

Photobucket

Awesome:

-Finding out my little sister got the LEAD role in her school's upcoming musical
-Stuffing myself with Sushi before the Thanksgiving meal was even ready... Yes, we are Japanese and eat sushi at every get together
-Unbottoning my pants at Thanksgiving without feeling guilty
-Going to Utah for my BFs wedding and having a whole week off of work
-Getting to see family for the holiday
-Finding out one of my best friend's moving back to Atlanta. That's her right there above!
-Getting a new family dog

And there you have it my favorite people. Hope you all have a wonderful Awesome and Awkward Thursday

3 comments:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Those boots should be under awesome. Where did you get them? I need a new black pair!

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

Haha love your awkward and awesomes!

Kallie said...

You are wonderful! PS I love the boot socks! Cute Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...