Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

If My Phone Could Talk

Heyyyy YOUUUUUU GUYSSSS.....

Anyone else just think of Goonies? Because I did. Anyways... Hope you are having a fantastic fantastic week so far and that you all have gotten over and through the Monday blues. I am LOVING this spring weather we are having and feel like life is so much happier when its nice out and there is more to do. Today I am bringing you a post from my phone:

-Hey all, Lindsay's phone here. Today I decided to show you how awesome Lindsay's life is through my photo lense and neglected photo gallery. I as well am glad that she is being more active as her long conversations of complaining were making me want to pull a "Siri" and go crazy on her. She is letting me rest more and enjoy myself in her back pocket or if I'm really lucky, her purse pocket for the whole day without even checking me. So here ya go, some happenings I have witnessed.

Slide1-10

Slide2-10

Slide3-7

Slide6

Slide8

Slide7

Slide5-3

Slide4-5


Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

Allie said...

love the bottom right picture. gorgeous!

Unknown said...

great pics!

Kelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelle said...

My husband just informed me he thinks I look like you. What an awesome compliment. Great pics!

Michelle (michabella) said...

love it all! Loving your Nikes!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i love how your photo dump is so organized!!!
xx jes, newest follower

www.twosmuppies.com

Gaby said...

Oh what would we do without our camera phones? Great shots, your sister looked gorgeous at her prom! x

J and A said...

So fun!! Love all the shots. You are so pretty! :)

Val said...

Phone pics are the best!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

I totally thought of Goonies. Love that freakin movie!? Why is it so quotable--it's such a weird movie! Beautiful pics btw--you have some pretty family and friends my dear! :)

Jenna

Simplyheather said...

I am so loving these pictures and this idea.! I wish my life was this eventful LOL

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Abigail said...

isn't it funny what you find on your phone? it tells such a funny story of what you've been up to . . . although if you look at mine, it just looks like i spend all day eating . . . oops.

Renee Arianna said...

Love all these pics! Especially the concert and friends ones! And pretty sure I could devour some of that guac right.this.minute. And yes it's 8 am! Happy day girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...