Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Friday, December 16, 2011

Wish List

Happy Friday Loves! Hope everyone has some awesomeness planned for the weekend! I am pretty excited about mine. Today I thought I would share with you what I have been DYING hoping for all year Christmas. I was getting pretty excited making this list even though I very well knew probably none of them are possible. But we all can dream right?

Photobucket

1. Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera
2. Amazing camera bag. Please help me find where this is from!
3. Oakley Discreet Sunglasses
4. Brown Leather Jacket
5. Michael Kors Golden Oversized Runway Watch
6. Visa Gift Card for clothes!

I have been dreaming of each of these separately. Bye lovelies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list, i love this purse and watch!

Unknown said...

everyone has that watch! pinterest blew that thing out of the roofs haha, but i do love it! good luck on receiving your goods :) how does everyone make their post look like this? pacasa?

July said...

Great list!! Love the watch!

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I have been eyeing that camera as well. Need to save up!

Natalie Naomi said...

new to your blog but wanted to say that #2 and #5 are on my list too! good minds think alike, i guess.

memory said...

love the jacket! i have one that's the same style, except it's not leather.

southernpinky.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...