Monday, December 19, 2011

Music Monday - Florence + The Machine

Why hello everyone! I hope you all had just a fantastic weekend. What did everyone do?

Today's Music Monday is a good one. I have been DYING to share her with you. I am sure a lot of you have heard and listended to her awesomeness... But for those of you who haven't, please be ready to be enlightened.

Please get ready for:
Florence + The Machine

Miss Florence Welch with her collaboration of other artists make up a complete English mastermind. The first thing that comes to my mind when describing her is Eccentric Beauty. She has a powerhouse voice of pure soul with a heart wrenching capacity. Her music is like nothing I have ever heard of. She has a style of rock, soul,& amazingness. Yes, Amazing is a style of music on this blog. I know I always say this, but this is truly music you can listen to in any mood. This isnt just music. It is art, beauty, self-expression, and truth. I feel empowered after every song. She is absolutely gorgeous and and is an example of inidividualism and artistry. Please listen up and be enlightened.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





7 comments:

Shannon said...

Ohhh I love her. Makes me want to have red hair.

CottonCandyINK said...

i love her so much, she is beautiful and has a great voice

July said...

I LOVE her new album! You are right on point in your description of her...she is just captivating!

kaitlin {bee-loved} said...

oh love me some Florence and the machine she is an amazing combo of talent/beauty/creative mind. Totally dig her :)

Padgett Hoke said...

I love her, she always seems to make such great music!

cailen ascher said...

omg i love florence & the machine too. she has such a powerhouse voice - totally awesome!

cute blog - so glad i stopped by today. i'm your newest follower.

cheers & happy holidays!
cailen
www.lifestylemaven.org

A Southern Drawl said...

just found your blog, and it's too cute! you look lovely! AND I have a tiny (more like weirdly large) obsession with florence + the machine. such good music!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...