Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday-Ness

So for about 6 years I have had what I refer to as a "Birthday Curse". Every year since my 16th Birthday I have had a not so bueno birthday. Lets just say they were filled with working either 13 hour days, on the road, or getting my car totaled by a hit and run driver on my 21st. Yeah.. So this year I was determined to make it a good one. And lets just say I succeeded. With help from family and friends.
Wednesday was the actual day and since we all know that's the most happening time of the week.. well it was dedicated to family. So after my awesome dinner of choice of steak, mashed potatoes, and rolls, I got to enjoy my favorite.... Strawberry cake and cupcakes. I only get it once a year and its my absolute favorite!
Then on Saturday about 15 of my closest friends got together and we all just had a pretty awesome night. It meant so much that all of these people came out for my special day and that they helped me have by far one of the best birthdays I have ever had. And a special thanks goes out to Solaire. Thanks everyone!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...