Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catching Up

So Ladies and Gentlemen... I know its been a long time I do apologize! Oh what a busy life. pretty much my life has consisted of School, classes, HW, school, school, and school. And COLDNESS! Yes the high has been in the 30's...the ONLY good thing about that has been the cute winter clothes. So guess what!?
27 DAYS, 17 hours, 6 minutes, and 50 seconds until GRADUATION!!!
I CANT WAIT!

I am really just excited to be back in Georgia and back around family and friends. I really am excited to start making an income for one haha.

O! And I got my graduation pics and have them narrowed down to like 12 haha so yall are going to have to help me pick them out once they're finally edited ok? ok done :)




Current Mood: Massive Attack- Paradise Circus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgX64n3T7g

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...