Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 days and counting

SO!!!!
I have decided to do the 30 day blog challenge! Mainly for one because I will be in Rexburg alone all week for Thanksgiving break and this is just 1 thing that can keep me occupied and also maybe some friends can learn just a little more about me :)

30 day challenge: DAY ONE

Introduce, recent picture, & 15 interesting facts

Introduction:
My name is Lindsay Borg, I am currently a senior in my last semester at BYU-Idaho studying Business Management and Marketing with an emphasis in Entrepreneurial Communications. I am definitely in transitions with my life right now and like everyone trying to always re-discover myself. I am excited to graduate and move back to Atlanta to have another fresh start at life and see what the future brings
Recent Picture:
















15 Interesting Facts:
1. Im part Japanese and Swedish so it results in an interesting mix
2. I have a lot of hidden talents like drawing, art, singing that few people know about
3. There are so many hobbies & other things I want to master in life I don't know where to start
4. I did summer sales selling door to door for 2 summers and was ranked in the top 15 for the company nationally in sales
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with Double Stuffed Oreos and Milk
6. I love to daydream throughout the day. I tend to get lost in a good song daydreaming
7. Im affected by everything around me and everyone around me. If someone I know is going through something hard I feel it as well whether I try to or not. Just who I am.
8. Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to go through this life alone even though I know its not. I have become a person who always has my guard up
9. There is nothing that a good, hard run cant fix
10. My love language of showing love is acts of service and words of affirmation
11. My family and close loved ones are the most important things in the world to me.
12. I cant wait to be a wife and mother some day
13. My love language of receiving love is acts of service, words of affirmation, and physical touch
14. I tend to go through phases where I know who I am and when I want to do everything I can to be become a better person. Right now Im trying to be a better person :)
15. Im nervous but optimistic about my future

So there we have it! Day ONE of the 30 day challenge is done and done :)

1 comment:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Yay welcome to the 30 day challenge! It's fun :) And girl, I am the same way with double stuffed and milk...I can't even eat the regular ones anymore!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...