Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Best Weekend Ever!

So I have this thing with my best friend Melissa.... That whenever we hang out its "THE BEST DAY EVERY!!!!" or in this case BEST WEEKEND EVER!!
So definitely had the chance to go down to Utah this weekend which was SO needed. I really just had to get out of the Rexburg bubble. I got to see my good friend Logan this weekend! and then just hang out with Melissa all weekend. YES! We got to hang out... go to FORK FEST MUSIC FESTIVAL in American Fork where they had 3 stages with live music and awesomeness.
These are the friends that I always want to have in my life. These are the people that I will never forget about and who have changed my life for the better.
So thats my updated weekend. Definitely dreaded coming back but this week has actually gone by so fast its crazy.

1 comment:

Tunes & Spoons said...

I didnt know you had a blog : ) I am now your new follower! Hooray for old EFY friends!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...