Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh hello

Finally getting back into the swing of things with school. What a crazy busy schedule. I still cant believe that this is my last semester here... then Full blown career reality will hit. Yikes. Being back in Idaho has been really hard. Just emotionally and mentally but I am so grateful for the people in my life that have made it a bit easier.
It has been so hard to put on a happy face and pretend like everything is alright. But we do what we have to do, make to best of where we are, stand strong, and enjoy what we can. I have been thinking a lot about how much I take for granted. I forget so easily all the wonderful things in my life. I have noticed so many times that I am always looking for the next best thing. Some material thing to make me happy momentarily that will have no lasting effect whatsoever.
So today I am so grateful for what I have. Both material and intangible

My family My apartment My car My friends My relationships with others

A place to sleep Fun roommates Clothes on my back An education Life Love

But here are some pics of my cute Apartment and room :)






1 comment:

Kallie said...

I love your new bedspread! Soo cute! and of course all of your living room decor! It takes me back and makes me homesick for our amazing apartment and my amazing roommate! I love love love you LB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...