Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back in the Burg

So yes... I am back in the Burg for my LAST SEMESTER!!! Ah!! And what the crap... My last semester here my roommates are freakin awesome! I would be happy to maybe stay longer! maybe.... but not going to happen.

So i was definitely not ready emotionally and mentally for school this semester. But having these awesome people to hang out with after all that school work is pretty nice. This weekend was pretty awesome though. Took the roommates to Big Judds!- Huge BURGERS!! Then went to the grand opening of Sammys Pies and Shakes where they had live music- BENTON PAUL WAS THERE!!!!!- AND.... I got a pic with him :)- Went to the Cocoa Bean for some freakin amazing CUPCAKES :) Ah it was amazing! Here are some weekend new roomie pics :)

My Happy Dance!




1 comment:

Kallie said...

Yay! I am happy you love your new roomies... as long as you don't love them more than you love me. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...