Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something about home

Ah! My peaceful break is almost over :( :( :(

For the 7 week break from school I got to come home- take care of the mother post op- and take the time for ONCE to just relax, Deal with life, live, have fun, be with friends and enjoy life. Lets just say it was very much needed. Some experiences of note:

Finding some great new friends and spending time with old ones


Skillet & Theft concert with family


Running a race for a good cause


Spending time with people I love

...
It was an experience. You always learn something about yourself when you go back home. There is something peaceful and still there that you are unable to acquire anywhere else. You gain a piece of yourself back.

I really dont know what will happen tomorrow or in the future. I just hope that wherever I am, I am happy and happy with the ones I love

1 comment:

Kallie said...

It looks like you had a great break! Im so happy for you! You deserve it! I love you LB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...