Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

To all of those amazing men who dedicate their lives to being a good father :)
I have the most amazing Father and Bonus dad in the world!!!

To:DAD
Thank you for always being there for me and being such an incredible example. Your strength, patience, hard work, and compassion have made such an impact on my life. I cherish our relationship as Father and Daughter. I am so grateful to have you to confide in and receive advice from. I am so grateful for how hard you work for our family. You are the most self-less person I know and yet I have never heard you complain. You are the one who raises the bar for all men to live up to. I love you dad :)



To: Brian
BRIAN!! My bonus dad. I am so grateful to have you in my life and in my mom's life. You have added so much happiness into my world. You are such a great example of a good husband and father. I love that you are in my life and love being able to talk your head off for as long as you let me. I am grateful for your silent example of being a good man. I love you Brian and am grateful to have you as a father in my life!


I am so lucky to have these two men in my life :)

Happy Father's Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I have a BONUS daughter! I luv u!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...