Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kites

Summer is finally here!!!!!!!! Yesterday was pretty much amazing with perfect weather. I hope it is just constant now. No More SNOW! And one fun fact about today??

Its Kevin and I's 8 MONTHS!!!! WOW. I'm pretty excited. So now just making the best of things before he has to move back home in July :(. How do you function properly when the person you love, who you have spent every day with moves to the other side of the country? And it makes me sick under the circumstances as to why he has to move home. From now until December is going to suck. yup. But... On a more upbeat note...

I was going through old pictures on my camera and found some of us at the Kite Festival earlier this summer in Idaho Falls.

Life is always better with you in it





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...