Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I was Tagged- Some Embarrassingly Awesome Facts

So..... I know you have seen a lot of these, but I think this one will be your favorite. Because My answers divulge some nice embarrassing facts that you'll love to hold against me.

My awesome friend Kate from Some-Eloquent Graffiti tagged me in 11 things. Thanks Kate!
Rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post a Photo
3. Post 11 random things about yourself and answer your taggers questions
4. Create 11 new questions and tag others to answer them
5. Go to their blog/facebook/twitter to tell them you have tagged them

Easy peasy. So here we go on to some awesomeness!

Photo:
IMAG0688-1



11 Random short fun and embarrassing facts:

1. I used to collect worms when I was 7 and in daycare. Like legit problem where the supervisors would have to contact my mom. I would hide them in my pants pockets and bookbag pockets and they would come out in the wash. Poor suckers.
2. I once was "phone-dating" this guy freshman year of HS, only to find out it was someone else by the same name. Awkward.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with Criminal Minds and a secret desire to be a profiler.
4. I sometimes legitimately try for several seconds to unlock my front door with my car's remote unlock. I just don't think sometimes.
5. I can eat more than anyone I know
6. I'm crazy allergic to bug bites. Like antibiotic needing allergic.
7. I am incredibly self conscious about my crooked nose.
8. I'm deathly allergic to Poison Ivy - Like seriously, almost died once and was hospitalized because it was on my lungs and in my blood stream
9. I often tell jokes to strangers to be friendly only to have them stare at me like I'm crazy. Well, I thought it was funny.
10. I once left my phone number for a waiter and he didn't call me back. Ouch.
11. I am a crazy night owl


And Katie-Claire's Questions:

1.What is your greatest accomplishment in life thus far?
I have two. I sold Pest Control DOOR-TO-DOOR for two summers straight. My first summer I was ranked in the top ten nationally in highest sales and was one of the top women- sales reps
-Landing a job with the CDC - Center for Disease Control & Prevention - and Unisys

2.What are your top 3 pet peeves?
   - People who use the last of the toiler paper roll and don't replace it. It's against human courtesy.
   - Stupid, bad drivers
   - Generally just rude, mean people. It hurts.


3. You're at a dessert buffet with everything sweet, desserty, and delicious you could imagine. What do yo go for first?
Pudding!

4. If your life were a reality T.V. series, what would be your theme song and why?

Theme Song by Lindsay N. N on Grooveshark
Sweet Sour by Band of Skulls. Because I'm super sweet and bubbly but can be a serious B*tc* if I want to be. Nichollette is my mean girl alter-ego, and yes, she's real.

5. What is your ultimate dream job?
Stay at home mom - Photographer

6.What is the funniest thing that has ever happened in your life?
My whole life is a comedy

7.Which celebrity do you think you could be best friends with?
Zac Efron. They say that you marry your best friend.

8. What is your biggest fear?
No being able to have children.

9. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
- Scar on my knuckles - Punched a small window
- Scar on my bicep - Burn from baking cookies for my home teacher
- Scar on my foot - Sprinkler lawn running incident

10. What would your Patronous be?
An OWL. I love owls. If you couldn't tell by my header. You are awesome for asking this!

11. What would be the best invention ever?
Teleportation, mainly apparation Harry Potter Style.


Thanks Kate for the tag! I tag:

Erin-Living in Yellow, Jess-I Rock So What, Elise, Daina, Abbey

Questions:
1. What would your Patronous be?
2. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?
3. If you could have one super hero power, what would it be?
4. What is the hardest thing  you have ever gone through that you feel comfortable sharing?
5. The one word you would use to describe yourself?
6. Do you have an alter-ego?
7. What is the one thing you wish you could learn to do/ master?
8. What is your top bucket list item?
9. What is the one thing you are most confident and self conscious about?
10. Say one random nice thing about someone - a  blog you follow
11. Biggest pet peeve?


Thanks Everyone!


Don't Forget about Sponsorship for April!
Sponsor

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, don't feel bad... I do the same thing with my car keys too!

Amira said...

ha! I totally would have bought a pest control package from you!

Brittany said...

omygosh! i totally understand your fear of not being able to have kids. i used to be unsure if i ever wanted them but even then if it might not be an option for me i would be devastated! on another note i remember those days of phone dating :) too funny

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I feel you on the not being able to have children... esp. since my sister hasn't been able too. Fun post to read!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, my dream job is to be a stay at home mom... is that wrong? Hahaha. :)

www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...