Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Year In Review

So yes, I have succumbed to an "Year In Review" Post. And here you have it.

January started off with a full on "Snowcation" where everything, EVERYTHING was shutdown in Atlanta. Just think, Population of Atlanta and its greater area - 15 million. Number of snowplows: 6. Yah...
Photobucket

February: Moved into my first apartment
Photobucket

March: Ran a race to support Breast Cancer in honor of my best friends mom who is a survivor
Photobucket

April: Celebrated a very happy Easter with some special ones
Photobucket

May: Went to Miami to celebrate my best friend's birthday
Photobucket
Photobucket

Late May: Went to my baby sister's PROM! Weird but awesome
Photobucket

July: Went to a good friend's wedding. Heck-a fun
Photobucket

August: My BIRTHDAY!
Photobucket

October: The best holiday ever - Halloween!
Photobucket
Photobucket

November: Went on crutches from a dislocated knee
Photobucket
Photobucket

December: Got my first Christmas Tree!
Photobucket


And there you have it! My year in review. Don't forget to let me know if you want to do a sponsor swap for the month of January!

14 comments:

Bree said...

Looks like such an awesome year other than the dislocated knee. The snow in your snow day picture is just so pretty! I wish in Texas we would see snow more often!

Anonymous said...

great year you have had ;-)

amazing photos

Steph said...

Oh man I can feel your pain with those knee cap pictures! That's happened to me several times over the years of soccer and basketball..I finally had to have surgery to put some screws in there! Now I am a walking barometer and I can tell when it's going to rain before it happens. Hope there's no more crutches in your future!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Boo dislocated knees :( Yay everything else :) Great post!

If you have 30 seconds, I'd love for you to link up with my Year in Review linky party I'm hosting on my blog.

http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2011/12/link-up-year-in-review.html

Thanks girl! Here's to an awesome 2012 :)

Courtney said...

What a fun way to recap your year! And those dislocated knee picture are crazy!!! Ouch!!!

p.s. I'd love to do a button swap for the month of January.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Looks like you had a pretty awesome year! Hope 2012 is just as awesome.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! 2012 is going to be awesome, can't wait to follow you through it.

Alana Christine said...

Looks like you had a great year (except for the dislocated knee). Just found your blog through Breanna and am so glad that I did! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more!

If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by: http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

ooo! your apartment is super adorable. loove the blue walls!

xoxo

Lauren said...

New follower! :)

Cute blog!

xo

Abigail said...

oooh, i love your living room wall color! what's the paint color?? :)

i would love to swap buttons for january! transitionismymiddlename@gmail.com :)

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Lindsay!! Your apartment is GORGEOUS! Why have you not posted more pictures!?!?

Katie said...

I saw your button on Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde and had to come check out your blog! I am so glad I did, keep up the good work!

Padgett Hoke said...

looks like you had a great year - minus the kneecap thing - yowza! heres to another great year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...