Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Friday, January 6, 2012

Say Hello To My AWESOME Sponsors

Why Hello everyone! Happy Friday! And welcome welcome welcome to all of you who are new from this month's sponsor swap. Thank you SO much for stopping by! Thanks to all these wonderful ladies for putting up with me and my crazy emails to get this swap together.

(By the way, has anyone seen the movie She's The Man with Amanda Bynes?  Just typing that made me think of "Welcome to Illyria, Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome tooooooooooo Illyria! - All said in Different Octaves haha) Ok yah embarassing.... Moving On! 

Here are my lovely sponsors for the month!! Please go check 'em out


Please meet Shannon. She is one of my favorite blogging buddies and is the cutest thing ever.

Photobucket

Hello! I'm Shannon and I blog over at Bungalow960. I started Bungalow960 as a place to document the happenings in renovations and improvements in the 1924 American Bungalow that I share with my boyfriend and our two cats, but it has morphed into a place where I share snippets of my life. I hope you'll stop by for a visit! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please meet Alexa, She and her husband are so beautiful. I might have a slight obsession with her blog and you will to. She is pretty much a new blog friend
Photobucket
 Blog  Etsy  
Hi lovelies! My name is Lex and I blog over at He&I. I'm a newly married woman, a sophmore in college, lover of all things chocolate, and a die hard Gilmore Girls fan. I blog about our silly little life together, my pathetic cooking attempts, and all our adventures in our teeny tiny apartment. Feel free to pop on over to our blog! 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please meet Whitney, her and her hubs are Ah-dor-able. She has the BEST Awkward and Awesome posts, the BEST outfits, and is just awesome

Photobucket
Blog  

Hey guys! First off I would like to thank Lindsay for letting me be a part in this swap! My name is Whitney. Like Whitney Huston. And no I wasn’t named after her. I blog over at “The Zufelt's”…  Zufelt is our last name (it’s pronounced Zoo-felt… like you went to the petting ZOO and you FELT the animals). I know  I know -the title of our blog is super creative. I love pink. I honestly can’t help it. I have this preconceived notion that anything pink should belong to me (much to my husband’s dismay). I love anything sparkly. I believe that a good pair of shoes can help you take on the world. I love the beach although the freezing water here in Cali and I don’t get along. My husband is the most amazing person that I know… And he is way cooler than me (I’m not ashamed to admit it). He flies airplanes. Hot right? He is also in the Air Force and I have not yet mastered the art of not missing him when he is away… and I don’t think I ever will.  I am girly but I can also go climb a mountain with my husband. I love meeting new friends (Like Lindsay!) it’s so fun to see what we all have in common. So come say “hi” over at my little corner of the internet. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please meet Daina - Im quite jealous of her awesome New York life but she is awesome and so beautiful and takes the best pictures!

 Photobucket

Hi! I'm Daina. I moved to New York City in 2003 to attend NYU and instantly fell in love with my new home. Years later, I still pinch myself as I walk through the city to make sure I am not dreaming. The energy, people, and sights are unlike anywhere else. I blog about my adventures and life in one of the greatest cities in the world. I enjoy writing about my loves of family, friends, food, travel, and the simple pleasures of life in New York City.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please meet Courtney! She is one of my favorite bloggers to read about. She has the best style and such a fun blog

Photobucket

Hello dear readers of Lindsay Nicole! My name is Courtney and I blog over at Femine.Unique.New. I like to call it the FUN blog where I share glimpses of my personal style and lovely handmade creations. I love life and get excited about things like traveling, playing the piano, reading good books, drinking tea, eating healthy foods, being active, learning about God, meeting new friends, designing clothes, and being inspired. Please do stop by and say hello. I'd love to meet you! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please meet Jenna. How pretty is this wifey!? She is my newest blogging buddy and her blog is quite awesome.

Photobucket

Hello there! I'm Jenna, and I blog over at The Life of the Wife. That is where you will find lots of ramblings from my life, with some tutorials, recipes and fashion thrown in!

Some random facts about me:
 I am very sarcastic, and I don't take things (or myself) too seriously.
 I LOVE cereal and would eat it for every meal if it was socially acceptable! 
 I have naturally red hair 
 I am a new Mama to my baby boy Davis.
 I loathe cottage cheese.

If all THAT doesn't make you wanna stop by my blog, I don't know what will! (See? Sarcasm.)
Loves!
Jenna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please meet Alana Christine.

Photobucket

Hi y'all!
My name is Alana Christine; I'm an MBA student, avid blogger, and full-time Foster Mom.  I'm living life the only way I know how, and learning a lot along the way.  My blog is a critical part of my life--it's my place to share my thoughts, record things that have happened to me, and tell my funny stories.
Come on over to Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde to share in my journey of being a 20-something, an Oklahoman, and of course, a Blonde...

2 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

lovely blogs! Can't wait to check them all out! thanks for sharing miss!


xxoo

Courtney said...

This is so neat! Thanks for doing this Lindsay...Can't wait to check out your other sponsors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...