Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday - Phoenix

Happy Monday all you lovely people! I hope you all had the most amazing weekend and are ready for whats ahead... Okay you're so smart and already guessed it. It's another round of Music Monday.
PS I hope you guys like that we do this every Monday and would Love some feedback!

Today is a group I came across and have fallen in like with:
Phoenix

These guys are Grammy Award winning French indie rockers from Versailles. They have an easy listening style about them and know how to write music that just flows through the right nerve endings. They provide fresh beats with a perfect mix of fresh lyrics. These guys help me get through my afternoon traffic. So please go check them out, listen to some songs below, and let me know what you think!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...