Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ra Ra Riot

Happy November everyone. So I'm going to admit, I have been a little obsessed with stalking people's blogs and hearing what people have to say. Oh how I love the blogging community. I do enjoy reading about everyone's life, tips, recipes, mommy-hood, hubbys, kids, pets, movies & T.V shows... But one thing I rarely see is music.
So I know we all have different tastses in music, but I just had to spill about this one group that I can't get enough of. Drumroll please....

Ra Ra Riot
Photobucket

This group is incredible and I love their style. Not to mention they have two hott ladies who play the electric cello and electric violin. Pure awesomeness. The main singers voice can woo any person with its perfection and the overall presence of the group in its entirety is electric.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had the chance to see them at a small venue - The Earl - in Atlanta over the Halloween weekend. Wow. I was dying the whole time. The music was incredible, the stage presence was hysterical, and the energy was unforgettable.

Photobucket

Hope you guys enjoy and maybe come to love this group as much as I do. Happy Wednesday.

8 comments:

Hannah said...

oh my gosh i definitely agree, music would be a great addition to the blogging world!! i love ra ra riot :) thanks for sharing!

Eliesa said...

ALWAYS love new music suggestions :)

- eliesa

The Sweet Life said...

I love your blog and can't wait to check out this band. Your about me section sounds so similar to my life right now. Although I'm not in a place I can call my own just yet, I did just start my first big girl job and am figuring out how to live on a budget for the first time in my life. I'm your newest follower. Happy hump day!

It's A Love Story said...

Cute Blog!

Stesha said...

you are so cute! I love your post, and i agree reading everyone else blogs and learning about them is so fun!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

sherri lynn said...

I've never heard of this band! But you're right - people don't usually blog too much about music!

cameron and chelsea said...

Have you heard of Foster the People? I do believe you might enjoy them.

Funmilayo said...

I look at people's blogs a lot too! the blogging community rocks ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...