Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Monday, October 24, 2011

ULTiMatE FALL dAy!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So how about a ton of pictures?... They tell a story.
Over the weekend I got to visit one of my closest friends - Timara - in Tennessee. It was a much needed day of laughing, hanging out, and just having a ridiculous amount of fun. It was the ultimate weekend of rejuvenation to laugh off the stress of everyday life.
We wanted the Ultimate Fall Day and we got it. So see the weekend story below and enjoy!

2 comments:

hey aster photography said...

This looks like such a fun day. I love these days with a friend where you have nothing entirely planned but seem to get everything in.. like standing on a bench :) I love it.
I'm going to keep looking at your blog now...

Lindsay Nicole said...

Hey! I LOVE your blog as well! Thanks for stoppin by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...