Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 4: Your Parents

DAY FOUR:
YOUR PARENTS

I'm just a lucky gal who gets to have 2! sets of parents.
So there's my Mom and Brian! They are just amazing! They are so in love and just the epitome of a perfect couple. They are a really great example of hard work, respect, and dedication to one another. They are the recent owners of The Buckhead Pizza Company restaurant and are just happy! They enjoy going to concerts like Disturbed, Sevendust, Linkin Park, doing outdoors stuff, running and just having fun. They're pretty awesome parents to have.













As for my Dad and Mom (Lori) they are pretty fantastic as well. My dad is the hardest working person I know and works hard to support our family. My mom is finishing up school to become a teacher and shes pretty freakin smart. They as well are the perfect couple and are great examples of patience, love, understanding, fun, and hardwork. They enjoy flour fights in the kitchen, cuddling, weekly date nights, and being good parents.















So lets just say I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have 4 incredible people in my life who have raised me, are constantly there for me, and love me.
On a side note... Rexburg is a freaking GHOST TOWN! not to mention the huge snow storm and Blizzard that has hit the day everyone left. The wind, snow, and ice have been insane. You can barely even go outside without being mobbed by the storm. Awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...