Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

AH!

So this week has been interesting to say the least.... It kind of hit me that Im really GRADUATING this semester. That's it. School will be over. Good bye comfort zone hello real world. Can I really do this!? Im kind of freakin out here!

This weekend was much needed though. Finally got to take a trip down to Utah for General Conference and it was just incredible. So spiritually uplifting and just what I needed. The one thing I love about Conference is that it keeps me in check with the person that I am. How much I want to be better. I have come to realize that I can be pretty selfish in my life. I dont want to be. I just want to be happy, yes... look out for myself... but be there for others too. But I had SO much fun with my roommates this weekend :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...