Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lately

So LATELY....

Its been crazy this week! So much to do so busy with school and so many other things! Ah! I cant wait to be home out of Rexburg and with FAMILY!! I love my friends but other than that.. Other people here drive me CrAzY!! Who the heck goes to IDAHO for school? I do. loved it, learned from it, now ready to get the Hell out. :) I'm excited to get back to normal life with normal friends. But today I am grateful for so many things -Life can be really great if you just let it.

Lately i have been worrying about so many things that are just out of my control. I have let it almost ruin my life these past months. Im ready to be me again. Fun, happy, outgoing me. I am confident in who I am and what I want out of life. So no more worrying. Just let it all go. People will ALWAYS let you down, hurt you, lie to you, and mistreat you. I have just learned to be patient, be better than that, and be happy. Everyone deserves more than they think. So i try to keep surrounding myself with people who will want to make me happy and who I love. and hopefully I can make the ones I love and have let down happy as well. :) we are not as perfect as we may think.

But those are just a few thoughts as of lately!

1 comment:

Brit. said...

LOVE YOU BABYGIRLLL(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...