Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Anyone Even Out There???

So... Blogging has been on my mind for quite some time now. I go back to this trusty old blog today and realize.. I haven't blogged in over 2 YEARS!?? What is up with that... Blogger fail. But really... Are any of my old friends even on here anymore? I hope so!

I have been debating between (1) Starting a whole, brand new blog or.... (2) Picking up this trusty old blog and giving it a face lift. I have a brand new life with new perspectives than my single self and I am excited to write about and meet new people over here. I am married, just bought a first home, in a new job, and a have a whole new sense of self.

So do me a favor and let me know! Even if I get nothing... I guess that'll be answer enough!



-Lindsay Nicole

4 comments:

Alana Christine said...

I still read blogs but like you, haven't posted in ages! Last time I posted, I'm pretty sure I wasn't married yet (got married last August)...oops. haha. I have debated whether or not I want to attempt the whole blogging thing again...

J and A said...

So nice to see your blog pop up!! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

web lol said...

kul post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...