Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Explanation/ Guess WHAT!?

Hello?... Is anyone still out there? Because I am so sorry... again... for not posting. But I have some explanations that I think/hope you can forgive me on. I think Pictures will tell the story.

photo1-1

Slide1-3

IMG_0385


I'm Engaged! You are looking at the Future MRS. MANLY! With the name to instill fear in all future children's friends and boyfriends. I am so so so happy and have been so busy wrapping my head around everything.

So how he proposed?
Cody asked me to take a half day off of work on November 1st, 2012. I honestly didnt think anything of it and thought he just wanted to take me to brunch or something random. But then I had to wake up at the break of dawn and was told to wear my warmest clothes... Okay? After an hour drive at 6 am, we are in the middle of an almost empty parking lot. And then I see it... The hot air balloon truck pull up... Mr. Manly was taking me on a surprise hot air balloon ride to watch the sunrise of Georgia. I was ecstatic... and then... we hear... "I am sorry.. but because of hurricane Sandy... it is too dangerous to go in these conditions"... Naturally bummed, I was completely fine with just the thought of it. But then Mr. Manly starts stressing out! We were in the car driving off and I had no idea why he was panicking. He tells me that he still wants to watch the sunrise and then it was like a cartoon lightbulb hit him.
His parents house was not far off, and they have a beautiful home with a private two story dock on the lake. On the dock, we watched the sunrise while being completely comfortable and happy in the other's company. I begin taking pictures of the sunrise on the lake when I hear Mr. Manly say my name. I turn around and there he is, on one knee, with a beautiful and stunning ring in his hand. I was completely shocked and had absolutely NO idea. Of course I said yes, and it has been the single, best decision of my life. I can not wait to be this man's wife. He makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world and I am so in love with him :)

And that is how it happened. But I am making it a goal, as well as Mr. Manly pushing me to keep this goal, to write more. Blogging is my me time and I need to spend more time with all of you! So YAY! Let's get ready for wedding planning all!!

14 comments:

Danielle said...

WooHoo!!!!! Congrats! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

MonicaLeeBlog said...

OMG hot air balloon?!?!?! that is like my DREAM! haha I'm so sorry yall couldnt go on it but it sounds like it all went perfect anyways!! CONGRATS! That ring is stunning. So excited for you two :]

J and A said...

OMG!!!!!! I am so so so so excited for you! :) Makes my heart so super duper happy. :) OMG his proposal - incredible! Sending you such big hugs!! PS. Your ring is gorg!

Pamela said...

AWWW! :) :) How SWEET! Gorgeous ring! Love the first picture! SO happy for you!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Congrats! Love the ring!!

Rachel said...

You two are so cute together! :) The ring is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

Charlotte said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO Happy for you!!!! xoxox

Amira said...

Stunning ring! It's so unique!!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

That ring is stunning! I love it pretty girl... He did a great job on all counts :) Congrats I am happy for you both.

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe that's fantastic!!! congratulations dear! That's one gorgeous ring!
-wHiT

Antoinette Musik said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay! Such fabulous news sweetie. A huge congratulations to you both. That ring is to die for.

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

YAAAAY! CONRGATS! You look so happy! And ummm..ya..your ring is amaaaazing!

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Congrautlations! SO SO excited for you and all the upcoming wedding posts! EEEK!

alicia said...

congrats!! this is so cute. and your ring is to die for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...