Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rockstars

Happy Monday everyone! I am sorry I have been so MIA lately... Truth? I have been crazy stressed with trying to find a new job, figuring out my finances, and just have been crumbling. But luckily I have an awesome family who let me chill out for a day while we partied it up at the Cinco Fest concert series put on by Project 96.1. Just think.......

Shinedown, Chevelle, Five Finger Death Punch, Hellyeah, The Art of Dying... It was a good time to be had. So here - Take a look into my rockstar parents, brother, uncle and fam

Slide4copy

Slide7copy

Slide2copy

Slide6copy

Slide5copy

Slide1copy2-1

Slide3copy

4 comments:

The Management said...

I'm jealous of all your apparent fun and good times :)

Pamela said...

Looks like a blaaast!

elise said...

LOVE your dress!

Bree said...

Looks like a great time:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...