Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vlog 2! With an Awesome Thumbnail

Hey There! So as promised, I am giving you a second Vlog.
To see my first vlog click here


You might also notice the awesomely and incredibly awkward thumbnail- starter frame that has been chosen. For some reason I chose to go with the absolute worst option - Hey people, we get real here. The choices you ask?

Photobucket

Yeah.. Awesome I tell ya. Moving on - I present to you the vlog.
   
*Disclaimer: I am incredibly awkward to watch and video content consists of multiple and excessive uses of certain verbage such as "Um...", "But"... and awkward facial expressions.


If you want to skip to a certain question, see below for details.



1. How come you started blogging?! and what are your goals for it?   0.28
2. If you had to watch only one tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be? 1.06
3.What is your favorite city to visit? 1.46
4. I want to know where you see yourself in 5 years?   2.02 
5. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would do? 2.15
6. Do you have a man in your life? I never see anything on your blog about dating. Tell us Tell us! We are dying to hear.  2.43
7. What is your favorite place to shop and why? 3.35
8.What is your morning routine? Hair and makeup routine and what differences do you do for day time and night time?  3.58
9.have you ever tried bikram yoga? 4.49
10. What is the hardest thing you are going through in your life? 5.03


I would love to answer more questions you might have for a third edition of pure awkwardness. If you have one, leave a comment below!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cute video!!! Good job. I don't think I could do this lol I would be SUPER awkward

Anonymous said...

great vlog! love your answer for #5

Val said...

Your video is adorable!!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

I just found your blog! I would love for you to come check out mine, and maybe we could follow each other?
-wHiT

his little lady said...

so creative! and you are just the cutest! i love that you gave the number of where you answered the questions ;)
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...