Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Some Calming Art

 Hello there lovelies. So sorry I have been MIA this week... Life and work have been crazy! And I also gave myself a little blog makeover. Thoughts?
I feel good though to be busy. I have been learning A TON at work and the learning curve has been pretttyyy steep. So to cure the stress, I have been diving into some womderful art to calm and relax.

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Photobucket

Photobucket


5 // 6 // 7 // 8


Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this so much

Denise said...

Love the lips and the pink tree!

J and A said...

Oooo I love! Enjoy your weekend doll!!

Bree said...

I am loving the new blog look :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful bloggy makeover!

xo Shane

Unknown said...

1. I love this art you posted, so beautiful and yes very calming!
2. Love your blog layout! You have one of the prettiest layouts I have seen! That header of yours is gorgeous!
Can't wait to read more from, now following :)

XO. Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com
:)

Life's Little Moments said...

I love the new look. Super cute! Also this art is amazing. I love the humming bird! Gorgeous.

Xo, Brielle

www.thedailybriellelee.com

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Love the new look! Hope work gets less stressful for you lady.

Samantha said...

really great art pieces!

www.saturday-style.blogspot.com

Magical Daydream said...

Wow these are all amazing!

x

Marielle

Contemplating Beauty said...

ooooh so so pretty, I LOVE what you've chosen here!!! So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...