Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!

So this 4th of July It was SO NICE to finally be home. Every year, my family has a tradition and I had to miss it because I was in IDAHO for school... But THIS YEAR, I was back!

Every 4th, my family runs a 10K-6.2 mi at the Peachtree Road Race. It's the world's largest 10K with over 60,000 runners. Runners are selected based on a lottery. It was so hard but such an incredible experience. Needless to say, I can barely walk today. It's such an incredible experience to be a part of, thounsands of people line the streets to cheer you on, live bands play on the sidewalks, music blasting, I got blessed by a priest with Holy Water while running. Its just a fun and incredible experience.






After the race, the entire family goes to J. Christophers for a HUGE breakfast. This year we were able to meet up with my best friend Brad and his family and friends... Hopefully they'll come every year now too. Sadly.. I dont have a picture of this.. I was too concerned about eating my Bacon.... But it was an awesome day! After we went back to my parents, had a HUGE bbq, and relaxed.. Happy 4th everyone! So grateful to have freedom and live in an increidble country.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...