Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Aunt Carolyn

So today I was thinking a lot about how awesome my Aunt Carolyn is. She is my step-dad's Sister in Law and has been in my life for almost 4 years but I feel like she's known me my entire life. I truly believe that certain people come into our lives at specific moments in our life. She is beautiful, caring, compassionate, freakin hilarious, selfless, smart, hard working, and overall just an awesome person.

I always get so excited when I get to see her because I know its a guaranteed good time and ab workout from laughing so hard. She just gets me and its so refreshing to just be able to be myself around her and not be held to some stressful expectation. Have you ever been around certain people in your life and you just feel like wherever they are its home? This is how Carolyn makes everyone feel. She has taught me so much in such a short time and has made me feel so loved and welcomed. I love my family and know everyone is busy with their lives but she has been the one to stop for a moment and go out her way for me and that means more to me than anything else.



Carolyn is married to an amazing guy named Scott. Uncle Scott..... What a stud. He is hilarious, patient, kind, smart, and just a thrill to be around. Thanks you two for being so incredible. And for giving me abs :)

1 comment:

Kallie said...

I miss you linds! It looks like you are doing well and having a lot of fun! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and would love to talk to you sometime. My phone crashed and I lost your number... give me a call sometime! 208-390-4135 Miss ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...