Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pic of your friends and LIFE

So obviously by the lack of my blog updates I have been INSANELY busy!!!! With school starting again the week after the Thanksgiving break the teachers are layin everything on us! Its been good though, just means it goes by that much faster! I love how each teacher for EACH class requires us to do like 3 hours of hw everyday and with that means about 10 hours of hw.
But on a good note.. from this second there is
13 days 16 hours 46 minutes and 4 seconds til GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!

This is just unreal I still am in shock! ps ANYONE who wants a graduation announcement text or message me through fb or some means :)

So today im Supposed to blog about my friends. I am so lucky and have the BEST friends anyone could ask for!
*Jessie is one of my oldest friends. I am soon to be an Auntie! to baby Kaiya! cant wait!!
*Catherine & Solaire are from home and are so much fun
*Then of course there are my amazing and hilarious roommates! Pretty much im ALWAYS laughing around them

*Logan and Melissa- 2 closest to me are some of my 2 closest friends. I have been so blessed by their friendship and their examples.
*DANNY! is one of my oldest friends and I just adore him. Seriously is one of the few people who just get me and can always cheer me up when im down.
*James Trav and Chase...Need I say more? just look at the pic
*Tarin, Elise, & Misty!!!! My besties from HS! These girls made every experience amazing! Words cannot describe!
*Melissa.... My best again
* Then Ryley, Chels, James, and Jeffers- we Obviously had many adventures together.
Its a LONG list but like I said... So lucky to have SO MANY wonderful friends!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...