Home About Me Reviews Popular Posts Photography Contact

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Picture of Something That Makes you Happy

DAY 6: A Picture of Something that Makes You HappyI love looking at this picture & every time I do I get a smile across my face. I love the excitement, colors, and lights of the pier but the calm and stillness and quiet of the outside surroundings and the water and beach. Its a lot like life, like my life. Crazy and fun and exciting but calm and still and reflective. I love the beach, I love sitting in the sand and hearing the ocean waves. And theres something about an amusement park that makes me feel like a kid again. Just the thought of it makes me smile.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
I am so thankful today for everything that I have been blessed with. I have a wonderful and incredible family who brings so much happiness into my life. I have incredible parents who have raised me well and with so much love.
I have incredible friends who bring me so much laughter and unforgettable memories. Loved ones who are there for me no matter how hard I push them away and forgive me of my faults and crazy moments and still want to be with me. I have a roof over my head, an education, freedom, the church, truth, and just so so so many blessings.
I have great health! There are so many hard things in life we all have to go through and I am so thankful for this day that keeps us in check so we dont forget what we have when life gets hard. I am so lucky to spend this day with family and friends in Rexburg!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...